Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 April 2014

Day two in the Chateau Didi



Good morning and the start of day two proper in Chateau Didi. Yesterday we gave up to sleeping and sunbathing although I drove us down to St Aquillion for a coffee at the local cafe, only to be so 'disturbed' by the Dame trying to sit on my knee whilst I as driving' She said I as nearly in the ditch!!!! #nowyouknowhowIfeel!!!

When we got back I spent a coule of hours out on the terrace on the anti gravity loungers before retiring to the lounge to fallasleep on the sofa waking up in time for dinner.............and wine.........and fromage blac........oh I am in food heaven.

Tres sad news re Trotty as I caught up with BBC sport last evening. Sad to hear that he is taking another break from cricket due to recurring stress related illness. I did think that he came back too quickly. But wish him a speedy recovery, and say DO NOT READ THE PRESS REPORTING ABOUT YOURSELF!!!


I am booking to stay at the Oceania at Nantes Atlantique the night before mon grand depart. Oh dear, it is usualy carnage when I am there!! And it usually occurrs after a couple of large Pastis.

The sun is up and shining very brightly today even though the forecast in 'Ouest France' newspaper said overcast. So I am taking my life (or blubber however you look at it) in my hands and heading off to the beach at St Gilles Croix de Vie to go searching for beautiful stones and beach glass, and to have a bit of a sunbathe too. as well as 'splodging in the sea'

I am sure that the day will not be quite as peaceful as that...............................when is it ever. Hopefully the Dame won't see a mermaid!!!!! OMG you just know it will be a trip to the  beach to remember,

until tomorrow whenit is closer to the arrivel of 'Lapin de paque'








No comments :