Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 April 2014

F(ryan)day, best day of the week



Yes it is F(ryan)day and we all know the excitement that this holds...................yeay!!! the weekend and the prospect of more decorating as well as packing for my jollies!

I have so much to flipping well do and I cannot believe that I have so little time to do it in. The diet has gone out of the window so there are a few things that may happen to me in La belle France

1. I do not venture onto the beach at St Gilles Croix de Vie

2. I do venture onto the beach at St gille Croix de Vie and get harpooned

3. I eat and drink my body weight in all the local specialities

( me thinks that the 3rd one is the most likely)

I will however be missing my cricket but will keep up on twitter as long as  Wifi ( of wiffy as they call it in France) allows. I have a cunning plan too, I have a 'mole' who will feed me all the info on the Durham games, Just need to find one at Yorkshire and I am all set.

I was sitting watching the news last night when who should pop up on my screen but His Royal Ryanness and Gillespie the Gallant. Wooohooo happy days!!

It all starts on Sunday when my Tykes are away to Somerset. No scrumpy though boys.

Durham are away to Northampton, no soft toilet roll or Wifi boys!!!

Hampshire are away to Gloucestershire, better win boys!


I am getting super excited as it is only 3 weeks until I am within touching distance of His Royal Ryanness, however being a Lady  I will just be pointing my camera at him. Well it is that time of the year again, yes time to renew the cricket 'snaps' and add to my posterior shots.

So what else is on the horizon................ well suntanning, wine swilling and lots of reading on my vacances.

Lots to look forward to this season as my Tykes strive to be champions ( they always will be in my book).
Painting the garage door and gardening ( well tidying!)

Oh joy!!! so much to do and so much time to waste thinking about doing it.

However after this weekend I hope to have Tykes Towers in order and be all set for the season.

So being Friday its bacon and egg butty day, so I had best get my orange birdsnest curls sorted and rev up the Lady Lainey limo ready for the drive to super swanky Lady Lainey office.

only 7 hours of torture and then its the WEEKEND!!!!!!












No comments :