Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 April 2014

It's Thursday










Just in case you didn't know! And I am this morning taking the bull by the horns, today I am not eating chocolate :-(, or crisps :-( or bacon butties :'-(. I am instead having super healthy food for one day  and then hopefully this will carry on ( I am taking each day as it comes). I am also not having any alcohol......................................oh yes that is the truth I am going dry for the next two weeks and possibly three! What the flip is going on I hear you all cry. Where will the hangover reports come from, where will the super short blogs be. well I have come to a huge decision and I ain't getting any younger or slimmer so something has to give, and the zips in my jeans are on the way to giving I can tell you. so in a bid to return to super svelte figure of by gone days I am doing what needs to be done ( chopping my head off would help me shed two stone of ugly fat,but......)

So what else has been happening?

Well The wonderful Michael Carberry ( eye candy for Dame Didi and Lady Lainey) has been speaking his mind, about his omission from the one day series ( and to be honest, he couldn't have made it any worse!). However Hampshire Chairman Rob Bransgrove thinks that Carberry may have now scuttled his chances of being selected again. Well hell, having seen the bunch that have just 'played' in the WT20 I can honestly say that my Auntie Betty is in with a chance of selection and she is 84 and has a dicky ticker!!! So as for Carbs spoiling his chances.....well I think not but we will have to see what the stuffed shirts think.

OH joy!!!!!!!!!!! KP was playing for Surrey, however make the most of it as he will be off to the IPL soon and then to the CPL. So catch him at Surrey now!!!!!

Yorkshire were still battering the University yesterday. Gary Ballance hitting his first (of many?) century of the season. His Royal Ryanness was in the pavilion with his feet up watching 'Bargain Hunt'.( probably not!)

I was again up with the blackbirds this morning and watched someone steal a car! So I called the police and hope that they catch the little b*****ds.

Now I am off to have my super boost of vitamin C to get me through until 10 o'clocks, when I will be on the strawberry's and natural yogurt with golden linseed ( not just for cricket bats!).

Also tonight I have to 'pop' to Homebase to buy some lining paper ready for 'doing' the 'office' at home this weekend,

I am soooooo busy, but at least all the jobs are getting done!!!!






No comments :