Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 April 2014

No work Wednesday



So we are now mid week and it is now super packing day. Time to throw everything into the cases and try to make them fit.

I have the all important things sorted.......................shoes, hanbags and make up bag so if nothing else I can face the world each morning!

Which is something that both Durham and my Tykes will not be relishing today after both having frustrating bowling days yesterday,
In Northants, the wickets were not forthcoming for the champions of the world as they struggled to get the home side out. Northamptonshire closed their first innings on 378 with  Matthew Spriegal falling three short of his century. Harrison and Ashad were the pick of the bowlers as they took 3 and 4 wickets respectively.

When Durham went into bat, Northants had regained their form and at close of play Durham were 178-5!!!
Looks as if they are heading for a draw.

Yorkshire too were being thwarted in the bowling at Somerset as Johann Myburgh settled in for a batting marathon, scoring 91 on his Somerset debut. Yorkshire started the day in a strong position, gradually tailed off as the home side closed on 530-9.

So this morning I am expecting His Royal Ryanness to take the last wicket which should take his FC tally to 615 ( I think).

Rumours are abounding about the possibility of Finn being back in the England side.WTF!!! Pick him and he will do nothing for the team. He may be good in the opening matches of the season but mark my words put him in the team and he will just be sitting in the dressing room.
He had a wonderful winter holiday in Australia and now is looking forward to a possible feet up for the summer. he is not test material.

OK little tiny rant over now.

The IPL is about to start with all the razzmatazz that this holds. And of course he who must not be named in this blog ( Big Kev). Has said that  he is not out to prove anything whilst over there. Of course he isn't he's only there for the money!


And talking money I had best get down to the bank and sort out my pennies for my holiday!
Wooohooo I am off home to La Belle France.

When you read tomorrows blog I will be firmly ensconced in 'Madchester' airport where hopefully there will be heavy breathing cross dressers behind me in the queue. Getting tucked into my coffee cake in Costa's and reading any cricket mag that I have purchased in WH Smiths.

Have a super day y'all



No comments :