Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 April 2014

Up the Blades!!!




So today has dawned sunny ( ish) even though it is a tad chilly. ( found that out going to hang the washing out whilst wearing just my Yorkshire shirt!!). However today is about Yorkshire, but not my Tykey Viking cricket boys.
Today is the FA Cup semi final at WEMBERRRRLEEYYY!!! Oh yes indeedy. The Blades are off to Wembley.

And if they claim Hulls scalp it will be the first time since Southampton in 1902 that a club outside of the first two divisions have made the finals.

Yes I am all prepared, I have my Sheffield United beanie hat to wear and am in good voice to sing the 'Greasy Chip Butty' song, So if you want to join in here are the words.......

'To the tune of Annies Song'.
You fill up my senses
Like a Gallon of Magnet
Like a packet of Woodbines
Like a good pinch of snuff
Like a night out in Sheffield
Like a greasy chip butty
Like Sheffield United
Come fill me again
Na na na na na  Ohhhhh


I need to get on and get paint slapped on, and get my smalls packed so that  ready to cheer and get super excited.

I the cricket world, Durham are at Northants, and Yorkshire are at Somerset. Hopefully they have all had a good nights sleep and are ready for the start.

I can listen to the Durham match form 11am as it is on 5live Sports, so  will be able to get busy, busy. Sadly I will not be able to listen to Yorkshire as I am slightly out of range of BBC Radio Somerset.

I have a list as long as my arm of things that I have to sort out today, so without further ado, i must jolly well get on.

Why does it have to be a super sporty Sunday when I am super busy?????

If you are travelling to cricket today have a safe journey.











No comments :