Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 May 2014

Back to the grind



So its Monday and I am in the office alone today..................well almost, Dan Dan Cowboy draughtsman is coming in as yesterday at 6.20am Baby Mia arrived which means that all the office babies are now here safe and sound. Job the Jolly has been away on a stag weekend, so he will be in no fit shape to come into work. Oh well I guess that it will be a busy day fielding calls, and working hard to get everything done.

Yesterday was a full on cricket day, but his Royal Ryanness is having a few days off, luckily not through injury which was my first worry but due to rotation of bowlers The weather was not looking too promising  as Yorkshire went into bat. However it didn't stop little Joey Root, Kane Williamson and Timmy Bresnan from scoring half centuries. At stumps Yorkshire were 310-8


Durham were at the seaside and as I had requested Chris Rushworth to take three wickets , he started off early with his first. He had a long bowling stint and managed to take another wicket, Sussex however batted well with Wright and Brown having top knocks and scoring 183 and 152 not out.
Chris will have to get those bails flying today.

Well after watching the television debut of Harry the Spaniel yesterday morning, all thoughts of work went out of the window. Mr Funky the chauffeur came round to try to cut the grass in the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers.

By late afternoon I went to bed and had a lovely nap!!!!

So still lots to do here and still got to get the blind up in the boot room, as well as sorting out the 'office' and
.........................well it gets a bit boring after a while just thinking about the things that I have to do.
I have been awake since 3.30am and  feel totally worn out, at some point today I think that I will be having myself a little sleep.

Also got a text from Tzairna Katerina at 5.50am letting me know that she was at the airport and about to have some breakfast. Well at least we are goign to get two weeks peace whilst she is on holiday.

So without further ado, I am off to the office to do some snoring work and hopefully clear my in tray ready for the next pile of drawings to hit it.

There has to be an easier way to earn some pennies????




No comments :