Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 May 2014

Its F(ryan)day and no cricket


Yes thats right, no cricket at all for moi this weekend, and to be flipping honest I am super chuffing worn out. I know where I will be for a good part of the weekend, yes napping on the sofa. it's a hard life this two day working week!!!

The weekend though sees the start of new games for besty home county of Yorkshire as they 'entertain' Warwickshire for 4 days. Former besty home county of Durham are away to Sussex. However this season I will not be getting the run down on how nice the ice cream is and the cake and the weather, as my 'roving reporter' is staying firmly at home.

'Captain' Cook has gone on record saying that the new England era feels 'fresh'. Well I should think so now that the dressing room is no longer polluted with 'he who must not be named in the blog'. Lets hope that this marks a change of fortune for the England team.

And so the first office baby has arrived , Baby 'Fullerina' arrived just after 4pm yesterday afternoon, weighing in at 8lb 5.5oz ( hahaha I nearly put 8st!!!). Congatulations to the whole family. #funstartsnow


Today is also the start of my super big diet and fitness campaign ( yes again). After eating my body weight in 'rubbish' ( including a 'Shergar' burger at the ground on Monday) this week, I am taking the bull by the horns and starting circuits again and also back on the 'real' food. Going for two weeks 'cold turkey' ( not literally) with no booze, no coffee!!!!!, no chocolate!!!!, plenty of fruit and veggies and lean meat and fish. Its going to be a long old 14 days


If you live in Lady Laineyville you may also see me out walking, 30 minutes a day, and not a high heel in sight!

Oh joy it is raining again, after I got caught in a massive downpour last night I can hear it raing again today. Hmmm jeans and boots will be the order of the day today I think.

So I am about to scoot out of the door and head off down the A1.

Wishing you all a happy F(ryan)day.





No comments :