Powered By Blogger

Sunday 25 May 2014

Off in Lady Lainey limo............




.....................on the long drive to Nottingham. And it is going to be a super cricket day today AND the weather forecast says that although there will be rain early, it will be warm as the day goes on!!!

I am off to meet Harry and Blossom Latchman and Mike 'Pasty' Harris, at Trent bridge. Champions of the world ( for the time being) are playing against Notts. So its a double whammy really.

I do at least get to see one days play.


My Tykes are taking on Lancashire in  'The War of the Roses' and although I am gutted to not be there I know that my boys will pull out all the stops to make me proud. 631 is his Royal Ryanness's first class wicket haul at this moment, so lets hope that he adds to it over the next four day.

#COYT


As for yesterday it was a bit of a wash our, and I mean that literally. After doing four loads of washing the heavens opened and now my smalls are drying in every room here at Tykes Towers. I also managed to finish the final bits of the office and now can breathe a sigh of relief that this room is FINALLY finished.
I had a brief nap and then the time ran away so quickly that it was bedtime before I knew it.

Now I am sitting here typing as quickly as my fingers will go, my hair is a mass of ringlets and I need to get showered and dressed and ready for the off!


It's going to be a long day so best get on the road.

Sorry that this is a short one today but M1 and cricket wait for no Lady so best get a wriggle on.


Now what to wear...................................




No comments :