Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 May 2014

Tired old Thursday

The Hooligans


So its Thursday, it's nearly the weekend and it is still wet outside!!! Well the corkscrew ringlets will be even more ringletty today, that is a certainty.

Another certainty is that  Cousin Right Hon Hooligan Robbo is going to have very sore legs, and so is the Rt Hon Hooligan Wife Robbo. Why you may be asking? well they are only doing a charity bike ride from Birmingham to Watford. This is to help raise funds for  for The Ollerenshaw family who very tragically lost their daughter Molly to cancer.

They will be cycling from Mollys school in Birmingham to Paul's old school in Watford a total of 125 miles. I for one, wish them the very best of luck ( you wouldn't flipping catch me doing it!).

The Ollerenshaw family set up 'Molly Olly's Wishes' a charity which grants wishes to children with life shortening or terminal illnesses.
If you would like to donate just check out the 'Molly Olly wishes' website or justgiving page.

Well done to the Hooligans for doing this.

So Rain was not on the side of either I, Lady Lainey or cricket yesterday, both Yorkshire and Durham had to settle for draws due to the large amount of water that was falling out of the sky, however it gave the boys a chance to watch England beat Sri Lanka in the ODI and also catch a spot of 'Flog It' and ' Murder she Wrote'......................................


.........................................however still in the Yorkshire camp, there was an announcement that his Royal Ryanness WILL be having a scan on his hamstring. Well that sort of threw my day into more chaos than it was already in!
I am trying not to be too concerned, and am sure that he will be back on the field in no time ( I am really hoping)

Tzarina Katerina was in fine from last evening, recounting stories of her hols in Madeira and upcoming cruise to New Orleans ( hope there are no hurricanes). She seemed to be full of the joys and so much so that she gave me a super massive fabby pressie for my stay at Headingley in July!!! OMG I was not going to take the offer but then thought 'What the heck'. so I am super flipping excited to say the least!


So today I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office and MORE piles of paperwork which just keep appearing out of nowhere! This is not on!!! I do not get paid to sit at my desk and work, I get paid to sit at my desk and look pretty, every 'eedjit' knows that!!!

So I guess that I should just go and get on with the job in hand....................until my new job well and truly kicks in.


No comments :