Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 May 2014

Well, well, well.......




So it all seemed to be going the way of Yorkshire yesterday and then disaster struck, they were unable to move any further on dismissing the Middlesex batsmen, although His Royal Ryanness managed to sneak a cheeky wicket, adding to his upcoming 700 total. ( 624 by my reckoning). Chris Rogers managed to hold his nerve and hit an unbeaten 241 to frustrate everyone.

Reading what Tyke supporters were saying about the team on twitter made me a tad cross. Yes they lost after racking up runs, BUT thats the nature of the game. However you know my stand ' it's not the winning but the taking part and if you are taking part you should win'.


In the race to the first baby of the office, neither little person is now keen to make an appearance and nerves are becoming frayed, as meetings in London are being called for and neither 'boy' wants to go incase the big event starts. Well best get my 'shouty' head on cos it looks like I will be heading south to do some negotiating. Do they not know I have the most tres important event of the season coming up!!!!

SOME PEOPLE, took the opportunity to make jolly rude remarks  re this upcoming match. SOME PEOPLE might have egg on their faces ( but knowing my luck SOME PEOPLE will be moi).


Well not only am I having a new 'do' for the big week, but also Pasha is indulging in a new hair ( coat) cut as she trundles off to doggy beauty salon today. She was lucky enough to have a bath last night whilst I made do with shaving my legs in the bidet!!! Some girls are jolly flipping lucky thats all I can say.


Went out to buy the downstairs office a leaving pressie as they pack up and move to even swankier offices than those of I Lady lainey, however I was enticed by a pair of shoes and other necessities on my shopping expedition. well I will think of them all fondly when I have my shoes on!!!!


Great news for I Lady Lainey as I read that Sir Sean of Bean  will be appearing in a new US drama as an FBI agent. Do they have FBI Agents with a broad Sheffield accent? well they do now! This starts in America in August and hopefully will be on our TV's soon.

Well whilst he is filming he wont be getting married again...............I hope!


So what about the picture today, 'Do ya know who it is yet!?'




No comments :