Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 June 2014

Ahh it's F(ryan )day


Yippeee  it is the end if the week and what a week ( ish) it has been, lots of work stress ( mainly having to do some), flipping windscreen wipers conking out again, two of the company cars conking out, a cancer scare. and some late nights too ( anything past 9pm is a late night in my house). But all is now right in Lady lainey Land although the work thing will be going on until I am 65 ( or there and there abouts), which is not a good thought considering that I am only 21!!

So today I am going to chill out and just take it easy ( 'you do that every day' Job the Jolly). I may even swap the copious amounts of coffee for Green tea! and maybe even meditate the day away ( read that as 'have a nap for 7 hours').
Until I get home and quickly change into 'Yorkshire lass' to support my Tykes in 'The War of the Roses'. Yes my boys are hosting their arch enemies Lancashire tonight. Latest team news is that they are resting Jack Brooks. Yes the headband warrior will be sitting with his feet up watching the boys whilst having a glass of Diet Vimto. Lots of mumblings on Twitter re this decision but to be honest The County Championship is way more important than T20, so its a no brainer. Will they rest His Royal Ryanness too????

Former besty home county of Durham are resting Chris Rushworth tonight in their clash against Northants. Good decision me thinks, as this leaves him fresh for Sunday against Derbyshire.

I have been thinking about getting the advice of a personal trainer in my quest to return to super slim Lainey, and am truly touched by the 'support' that I have received from friends. The comment of 'Eat less exercise more, £50 please' had to be the top retort!

In truth this is  is a good plan, only problem.................EAT LESS!!!

Dame Didi is feeling a bit better today after a bit of a 'do' at hospital on Wednesday, luckily carrots hadn't been on the menu! However hope that you are feeling better today, if I was you I would stay in bed on Tuesday as Tzarina Katerina is coming over to your 'village' to drop off the car for Lord Christophe. And by the sounds of it I have been roped into the whole event, so I will probably tip up some time after 10pm as we will be driving from her village to yours via John o'Groats!. ( for the love of dogs!!! what was the A66 built for if not a quick route to Chateau Saltburn).

The weekend is so close that I am now in a frenzy of washing and housework thoughts. And I have to do a spot of gardening too in preparation for big garden works which hopefully will start to take shape soon. I have been given a list of white flowering plants to put in to the newly planned large border in what is currently the 'West Wasteland'. More to come on this project.

So I am off to hop in the shower and to get ready to be picked up by Pony Paul who is kindly giving me a lift into work in  one of the new company cars, Yes we are now onto the second Hyundai i40, due to Pony 'breaking' the other one.


have a brilliant F(ryan)day, and


#COYT!!!!!!




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

OMG not only one but two sisters descending on me on Tuesday. Me thinks I had better have Monday and Tuesday in bed!!! Or perhaps get the house shipshape and the bathroom cleaned cos someone may need to use the loo!!!

DD