Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Big fat smiley Tuesday



yes indeedy, It is a big fat smiley Tuesday and I am up and ready for the day at Super Swanky Lady Lainey office. So why am so full of the joys? well why the devil not?Its cricket season, its less than five weeks until I go to Headingley and my Tykes were playing really really well yesterday!

So lets have a recap of what was happening, Well Adam Lyth hit a double century which has managed to push my Tykes into a great position, he was aided along the way by Alex Lees who hit 138 before being caught mid on. Aaron Finch came in and hit a great  62 before Yorkshire declared on 564-3. Flipping good going, however they weren't finished there. Northants went into bat and at stumps they were 66-3!!

Come on you Tykes!!!!!!

Still no word from Yorkshire on the condition of His Royal Ryanness but I am sure that he will be super bouncy very soon and back where he should be!

Former besty home county of Durham were also doing flipping well over at Chester le Street and Scott Borthwick also hit a double century. The man ,mountain that is John Hastings hit an unbeaten 38 on his debut for the county. And I saw him on Sunday and he is flipping massive!!! He even makes His Royal Ryanness and I look small!!!! And that is something that neither of us are!!

Durham also declared on 568-9, and Middlesex were struggling when they went into bat. closing on  69-4.

Michael Vaughan has gone on record as saying that he thinks Fatty Flintoff is making a mistake coming back. Well Michael glad to see you have been reading my blog, been saying that for days. I am just waiting to see how this pans out. No doubt he will be crocked as soon as he sets foot on the field.
The rumour is that he will be paid a percentage of the gate fees for his appearances!  And its all about the love of the game.............................


So today is hopefully a winning day for my Tykes and I am keeping my fingers crossed and also keeping my eyes on Twitter.to see how the day pans out.


I hope that you all have a super Tuesday.

It's a cricket day!!!!!!





No comments :