Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 June 2014

Super Saturday




Well its Saturday and I had a little lie in this morning, before I start on my super Saturday chores. Firstly 'UPVC' Paul is coming to tell me how much the trim for the side of the garage door will be and  then I am off to Homebase to get all the 'stuff' that I need. THEN I am getting on and doing things.
Now one of my blog readers commented on how much washing I do! Well I am doing more today and the dishwasher will be going on again!
You see even a Lady has to deal with the mundane day to day household chores.

However the most important part of any weekend day for I, Lady lainey is my afternoon nap, and I gets meself jolly grumpy if I don't have one!

I am also going to try to go visiting and will drop in on Great Auntie Bet either later today or tomorrow. She is not too well but I am sure will have me in hysterics with her little pearls of wisdom. Some of which have been published here in the blog.

And after the excitement of having written 700 blogs I was having a little read through some old ones last night and I was fair laughing my curly head off! Most especially the ones from last seasons cricket!!

And talking cricket....................My Tykes only went and flipping beat Lancashire  last night in the T20 Blast. Oh yes 'newboy' Aaron Finch scored 88 to help the boys secure their win. This was a brilliant result and I was super excited. BUT!!! still no word on His Royal Hamstringness and I am getting tres worried. Yorkshire are not giving out any details and I am beginning to worry that this might be more serious than I thought. Please please please Yorks CCC give her Ladyship an update, the wait is turning my orange curls grey!


Durham were in Birmingham to do a bit of 'Bear Baiting'. However it did not go as planned for them and they lost their match by 6 wickets. They now have to trundle off to Worcester,woohoo Jack Shantry ahoy, top posterior!and apparently he sometimes bowls without underwear!!!  Now why had I never heard this before?

Surrey were in T20 action last night and ' he who must not be named in the blog' was back! Oh yes there will have been fanfares for FIGJAM, and then he managed to score five runs and Surrey slumped to defeat. Oh well not long until he is on the plane on his way to the CPL.

You may be wondering what happened to the 'left over' wine from the wine tasting on Thursday evening, well I took it into Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and the office boys and I 'played' at being Oz Clarke and Jilly Goolden. It was super fun, although drinking wine at 8.55am is not something that I normally do..............

So now it is time to throw myself into the shower rustle up an omelette for breakfast and get on with all the jobs in hand.

Until tomorrow





No comments :