Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 July 2014

Fabulous F(ryan)day



And fabulous Ryan and the team week. I am still seriously gutted that after ordering a glut of wickets from the man himself I was unable to see him do it! but hey poo happens and I know that I will see more of his amazing cricket over the next few years ( NO ONE DARE TO MENTION THE  'R' WORD!!!!).


So today is not only F(ryan)day it is also T20 cricket day and I am off to The Riverside tonight to cheer on former besty home county of Durham, who blinking well need some cheering on, they were playing against Lancashire last night and lost by 27 runs despite a brave stand by The Colonel.
Lancashire go through to the quarter finals after the win, sadly Durham's chances of getting there were out of the window before last night.

However tonight sees them taking on Northamptonshire, so last T20  for The Riverside, last time to see Chester the lion in the Mascot race, last chance to see Mr Funky the chauffeur dancing 'gangnam style' until next season.( or will he do it at my  Big birthday bash???)
I am not the greatest fan of T20 cricket but actually it is a fun evening out, even when you have children screaming and crying behind you.

Not so much fun at the moment are the rising stress levels in super swanky Lady Lainey office . I just cannot wait for my 7 hours to be over so that I can have two days ( hopefully) from the madness that is  a draughtsmans office.

Far too much to do at Tykes Towers this weekend, however as things are moving on the 'clearing out' front I am confident that I might be able to see the carpet in the spare bedroom by Sunday evening!


So I have checked the weather forecast, hung some washing on the line, put the recycling out, showered, washed the orange curls and I am now getting ready to head off down the A1 to the office, where the boys will be waiting for bacon butties with sausage and cheese and I will be having scrambled egg on toast!

Oh yes and MY Tykes are in action against Nottinghamshire ce soir.
Bon chance to them!!!!! ( I will be checking Twitter tonight like a mad thing!)

Until tomorrow when hopefully we will have good cricket news!
And  Dame Didi, stay in bed, there is nothing spoiling. You need to get better, so just chill out and rest.



No comments :