Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 July 2014

It's F(ryan)day and nearly F(ryan) week!


Whoop de flipping dooooo!!! It is F(ryan)day and the best day of the week, not just because it is the end of the working week, but because for I, Lady Lainey it is nearly the start of F(ryan) week OMG it is now only a couple of days before I am off to Leeds and get to watch 3 days of cricket, sadly I do not get to see the last day as I have to go and do some flipping, boring, rubbish work on Thursday!!!


However tonight we have some T20 action with Durham Jets being home to Nottinghamshire and My Tykey Vikings being away to Worcestershire. I will be checking in on the Yorkshire match. I am hoping that His Royal Ryanness isn't playing so that he is fully rested for next week. because if I go to Leeds and he is not in the squad I will flipping well cry, and cry, and cry. But I will get to nearly sleep on the hallowed turf.

Work in super swanky Lady Lainey office has been fraught to say the least as flipping, big job in Londinium has 'turned to poo' ( technical construction term) and everyone is working flat out to get things right, INCLUDING I, Lady Lainey. Yes that's right I am actually doing some work. Well at least I know that I can multi task. I shout at boys, look pretty for 7 hours, drinking gallons of coffee and do a spot of work too! Today I have to get my desk well and truly sorted so that I can go away and relax.

Tzatina Katerina phoned me last night, this is a true transcript of the conversation.

Tzarina Katerina   Hello Lady Lainey how are you?

Lady Lainey   I am flipping knackered but super flipping ex       ( then she buts in)

Tzarina Katerina  OK, I am going now to watch the opening ceremony of The Tour de France, bye.

What the 'Donald Duck' was that all about, was it worth her dialling my number?

Oh well it's the thought that counts

And now I am heading off to Tesco to get some bacon to make the boys some sarnies for breakfast this morning. They are all working hard and are jolly flipping stressed and worn out..

So have a great F(ryan)day...................oh yes tonight I am packing my case for my jollies to Leeds wooohooo!!!!





No comments :