Powered By Blogger

Thursday 31 July 2014

Marching on................................



.................................well walking slowly really, but I am on the road to recovery and have learnt that I have to slow down a little bit, so as a result I was in bed by 6.30pm last night and watched 'Breaking Bad' until my normal bedtime and then went to sleep.

So I am sort of bounding back and it may take awhile until I am my usual bouncy self. but I am sure I will get there soon.

Well, well, well, what's been going on at Yorkshire whilst I have been a bit poorly? OMG they have only gone and sacked Oliver Robinson ( seriously no relation). The 20 year old has played in seven T20 Blast games but had yet to make his First class debut. Well that's not going to be happening now!.

The club issued a statement saying that 'Oliver Robinson's contract had been terminated with immediate effect due to a number of unprofessional actions' No further comment will be made by the club.

Oh dear, whatever he has done it jolly bad in Yorkshire books!!!!


Jaques Kallis announced yesterday that he was retiring from all forms of international cricket. He retired from Test Cricket and was playing one day internationals, but has decided to hang up his bat for this too. he will be playing in the IPL and BBL, so he will still be on the circuit.
Good luck to him.

Strange things were happening down at the Rose Bowl yesterday, England looked to be in a strong position!!!  and that they might win!  Hmmmmmm wonder if that will happen, come on boys?


Former besty home county of Durham are playing a 50 over match today and hoping for a win. However they are once again playing on a ground out of County Durham and out of range of most normal folk getting to. WHY???????

I did write to them asking this question, but I guess they filed it before replying ( i.e put it in the bin).

Only over two weeks until I head off back to Scarbella and boy am I excited, I am hoping for good weather and being well enough to have a run on the beach, if not then a long walk, watch some wonderful cricket and get some rest too.

So now I am off to have a shower ( later than normal) and to make my way to super swanky Lady Lainey office. To do some work..................not a lot mind you! Got to take it easy.



No comments :