Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 July 2014

Weary Thursday




Well it Thursday and I am flipping worn out, the heat and not being too well at the beginning of the week have taken their toll, I didn't make it to the gym last night as I was so shattered when I left super swanky Lady lainey office that I just had to go home and lie down!

I need to try to get some sunshine over the weekend and hope that I feel super better soon.


Things in Super swanky Lady Lainey office are not going well as Job the Jolly and Pony Paul are drawing buildings like mad things and Trill Boy is...............well not doing as much as them, which is making things very difficult and causing frayed tempers all round. However hopefully today will see a marked improvement in work that lands on my desk. Yes gone are the heady days of  walking into my office, demanding coffee, shouting a lot and looking pretty for 7 hours. Indeed of late I have been so up to my eyes in 'Woo Tower'. BDH. Oxford Street, St Helens Place, Keynsham, Loughborough...................well need I go on? Yes I am actually having to do some WORK!!!


On the bright side it is nearly a cricket day ( well evening) and I am flipping ready for it, and for the boys of former besty home county of Durham they have two cricket evenings. They are at Old Trafford tonight and back at CLS tomorrow when I will be turning up with 'dem boys' Mr Funky the Chauffeur and Pauly Paul.

Yesterday was a good day for Jonathan Trott as he hit a century for Warwickshire against Sussex. Or as the BBC sport website put it  he 'hit his first century of the season'. REALLY!!considering for most of the season he has been fighting to make a come back from a stress related illness.  I am thinking  of trying to get a journos job, how flipping hard can it be to state the chuffing obvious.

Actually how flipping great would it be to get paid to watch cricket? Oh my dog! I am thinking I am having a serious career change.

I am taking my camera tomorrow night as I seem to have not had too many posterior pictures of late ( 'too busy ogling his Royal Ryanness' quote from Job the Jolly), for my as yet unpublished book 'Cricketers Posteriors, my view from the boundary' Anyone know a publisher?????


OK all I am heading off onto the A1 and the office.
Dame Didi I hope that you feel better today and if you want to stay in bed all day, just do it!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL

Went and got my provisions not as early as expected and after shaking like a jelly in Asda fell back into my pit on return home.

Looking forward to avocado etc when I feel I can prepare it.

Going back to bed now.

DD