Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Back to the grind!




Yes Sadly it is back to Super swanky Lady Lainey office today and all the joys that entails. The only redeeming feature this week is that Trill boy is still on holiday!

Well yesterday was a bit of a wash out here at the Towers as I didn't get half as much done as I had hoped. I was waiting for the immanent phone call to say that Tzarina Katerina was to be released from hospital or that I had to dash to Lady laineyworkville ad collect her key and then dash to Tzarina Katerina 'city' to collect things for her to stay in.
By 7pm I got the call to pick her up and take her home.
Luckily I had managed to sort out the kitchen ready for Paul the Window guy coming to do his stuff today.

I also managed to fill two bags for the charity shop, have lots of things to take to the tip on Saturday and  got washing done. so not bad really, but for a Bank Holiday weekend???? I ask you???? is this my life????


A bit of  a wash out literally in the First ODI at Bristol, as it was abandoned without any play.


News from (current) champions of the world , former besty home county of Durham. Paul Colleywobble has signed a new contract until the end of the 2015 season. Ahhhhh my little 'Colley crush crew' will be super excited with this news.
Obviously there is no room on the back room staff for him.................yet.

Michael Vaughan and Graeme Swann have both been very vocal about the current England team, stating that its not worth them turning up for the World Cup, and both said Alistair Cook should give up the captaincy.
Well if Cooky needed anything to spur him and the team on , that is it.

I was thinking of putting together a new 'Lainey's 'leven' however I seemed to have about 9 bowlers and no real decent batsmen. so have scrapped that and gone back to the drawing board.

Quick update on The Blades who won on Saturday, woohoo lets keep the momentum going.

Birmingham City were without Rt hon hooligan Robbo, who was putting his feet up on the subs bench. They managed a draw though.


Well it's that time of the day again! Yes time to head off to the A1.

And then home to get some more stuff sorted out because this time next week I am expecting a guest. And he is bringing Fig Rolls so always welcome!





No comments :