Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 August 2014

Bank Holiday Monday


Bank Holiday has started and it is grey and chilly, I am up and waiting on news on Tzarina Katerina, who I had to rush to hospital yesterday. She has to have a scan today on her gallbladder today.

Yesterday I managed to paint the garage door before I had to do the hospital run.

So not much else got done at Tykes Towers unfortunately.

Cricket wise there is not much to report apart form Alex hales will make his 50 over debut on today  in the match against India, which I will be watching with great interest, the next match being on Wednesday.

Sad news that Lord Attenborough has sadly passed away. He was a great part of the British acting scene and starred in the best film ever 'The great escape' as well as directing 'Ghandi' which I had the pleasure of watching in Valencia dubbed in Spanish, I had no idea what was going on as my Spanish only stretched as far as 'dos cereveza por favor'


This weekend also sees the carnival in Notting Hill in full swing, not to be outdone, local town of Shildon held 'Shildonbury' yesterday, pony Paul was taking the whole family ( including Mia) to see amongst other bands 'Dodgy' who have obviously sunk so low into oblivion, the at Shildon is a viable option!

So this is a very short one as I am awaiting news form the Tzarina on how she got on with her scan and what the outcome is.

The washing machine is on and I am about to make a start with the housework.

So much for Bank Holiday fun!!!


No comments :