Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 August 2014

Best foot forward



And second besty tiara on today.........no special reason, just that I feel the need to make those office boys realise that all this crude talk and 'suggestions' is not befitting of a Lady's ears. So I am making sure that they

1. know who is the boss

2. know that I am a lady

3. know that they had better have MY coffee on MY desk in MY office when I triptrap into the office.

4. know their flipping place!!!!!

oh yes I may have been letting things slide in the last few weeks due to being slightly underpar...............but my oh my are they in for a BIG shock today.

I think I have got my 'mojo' back, well it might just be my 'mo' or my 'jo'  not sure which but I am feeling ready to whip that office into shape again in true Lady Lainey style.

Now yesterday I was asked how old I was......................, well as all readers will know I am 21.  This in itself is a bit of a naughty questions as all little boys from birth should have it beaten into them that it is flipping rude to ask a lady her age and you NEVER ask Lady Lainey her age, never, ever, no not ever!!! Although you are all welcome to buy me a pressie on my birthday because I love pressies, and I love my birthday and cake and jelly and ice cream and sausage rolls........................................


So back to Thursday , the sun is shining, the sky is blue and my Tykes are in one day action against  Worcestershire. I am hoping that they are still resting His Royal Ryanness ( well actually I think that he is training the  youth of Yorkshire at his Academy). However they had better not be resting him when I go to Scarbados next week!

Former besty home county of Durham are not in action until tomorrow evening and I am not holding out much hope of a win,  I am not being mean but they are playing really 'poo' at the moment ( very technical cricket term meaning they are playing jolly rubbish). Not sure when the wheels fell off that wagon, but they are rolling down the A1 as we speak!!!

 I have the joys of housework when I get home this evening as besty friend Francesca is 'popping' round for a glass ( or bucket ) of wine tomorrow evening and letting her other half have the remote control to himself!
The house is not untidy, I have hardly 'lived' downstairs since I was in hospital last week, but dusting and hoovering are the order of the evening. ( chuffing heck I sound like a domestic goddess)

Oh well time and office boys wait for no Lady, so firing up the Lady Lainey limo and off down the A1.

A bientot



No comments :