Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 August 2014

game on!



Or is it?

it's flipping chucking  it down here and its grey and cold not at all like the heady hot days of July when I sat on the boundary at Headingley and tanned my legs, I think today the legs will be firmly under wraps! although having checked the forecast for  Leeds it is showing better weather than here in Lady laineyville.

So I 've oranged' my hair, and I mean proper cricket orange, I haven't been this colour since Durham hosted Yorkshire back in May, having toned it down a touch after that, but I thought 'what the hell' this may be the last chance I get to see my two besty sides playing each other for a while ( unless the champions of the world get a flipping wriggle on and win some matches).

My picnic is ready and I am going in the Lady Lainey limo as Mr Funky is going to work, I managed to sort out my parking last night so should only have a short walk to the ground.

Wooohooo handbags at dawn!!!!! Alistair Cook has responded to Graeme Swanns comments on the England team. Swann said that England shouldn't bother playing one day cricket. Cook responded by saying that it wasn't helpful especially from a 'so called friend'. Cook was speaking after England were  beaten by  India yesterday by 133 runs
Cook also said that Swann was entitled to his own opinion but it wasn't helpful.

You can see that this is going to drag on and on.

It will probably end about November when 'he who must not be named in the blog' releases his 'Memoirs' just in time for the sycophants to run out and buy for Christmas presents.

yesterday  super swanky Lady Lainey office was full of peace and  love as Job the Jolly, Pony Paul and I continued having a quiet time whilst Trill Boy is on his jollies. There was lots of work being done which is a good thing.
I was busy chatting on 'Whatsapp' to my soon to be house guest and putting things in place for next week, obviously his day was as uneventful as mine.

Dame Didi went to the hospital after doing her best pole dancing impersonation getting into the transport. Sadly when she got there she was not well enough to have what we hope is the last of her treatment, so she had to come home and listen to Tazrina Katerina  whining about not being well. Hmmm perspective is needed here!


If anyone knows a good low fat diet please email it too kiki@imsoooooveryill.com


Until tomorrow when I should be a winner either way as long as the rain stays off!



No comments :