Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 August 2014

Lady Lainey gets another days cricket



So after a quiet day in Super Swanky lady Lainey office, which involved bacon and sausage sarnies, and a latte, and office boys making rude voice recordings and sending then to each other I came home to Tykes Towers to watch the other QF cricket match and wait for the draw.

Also had man come to tell me that Tykes Towers is fully insulated cavity walls and loft and then he let a mahhooosive spider out of the loft. Exit Lady Lainey as fast as her Jimmy Choo's would carry her. men !!! I am traumatised enough with the flipping giant spider that has taken up residence downstairs and I am too terrified to evict.

I don't know???!!!! Tykes Towers has its fair share of wild life, frogs, slugs, spiders, monster children nephews...................................

But I digress, so Mark Butcher played a blinder and Durham are playing their semi at home!!! YEAY!!!! Just as I was preparing to fill the flasks for the last time tomorrow , they will be getting another outing!
Mr Funky the chauffeur and Pauly Paul are on night shift that week, so no doubt will be snoozing through the match which means that they will not notice until it is too late that I have been hot footing it to the bar when they had their eyes closed!!!

I am super excited about this........thats the cricket not the drinking of wine, although....................

Durham will be taking on Notts in the semi final, so a fun day out for us.

Already today the washing is done and blowing on the line, the spare bedroom is all ready for the arrival of my guest on Tuesday and I am about to get dressed so that I can go off to see former neighbours Kevin and Hazel as they are hosting a coffee morning to raise money for underprivileged children.Wonderful couple and wonderful cause.

Then I will check in on Dame Didi who has spent another night in hospital, where she is being looked after very well and being given lots of food.

Lord Christophe phoned to say that he is bringing his car over to be serviced and MOT's by Tim'll Fix it, and that he will call at my house. Hope he brings his wallet.

Oh well time to get a wriggle on

Until tomorrow.





No comments :