Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 August 2014

Lady Lainey takes it easy





Yes I really have been taking it easy! I was in bed all day yesterday, sleeping and then being bored! Today I am going to have 40 winks after posting this blog and then get up and do washing!

Oh yes the washing thing is returning so I must be feeling much better. I am still going to take it easy for a week or two and then hopefully I will be back to 'normal'( what ever flipping normal is!)

So yesterday saw the semi finals of the T20  sorted out. After being washed out at Old Trafford on Friday night Lancashire  did a great job of securing their place with a win over Glamorgan or @Glamcricket as they are on Twitter. I love the thought of them stepping out onto the field in sparkly jumpsuits and platform boots to the strains of ' Mama weer all Crazee' by Slade. yes well it is never going to happen but would be fun!

Jordan Clarke took four wickets including a triple wicket maiden, well done that boy!

Surrey beat Worcestershire and Warwickshire beat Essex.

Today Northamptonshire play Hampshire and I am cheering on for my 'South Durham' boys!!

I have every faith that they can get through to finals day.

Well crickety type news is sparse and I have no funny stories about a day in the life of I Lady Lainey, mainly because I was lounging around in bed yesterday.

Oh dear I fear that I am in danger of becoming boring!

OMG!!!


Time to get my act together.

Ok lets have a look ahead at the cricket week and see if there is anything to tempt me out of mon boudoir!

Well yes there is as besty home county of Yorkshire are in action Tuesday, Thursday and Friday , before they decamp to Scarbella for over a week!

Tuesday and Friday also see former besty home county of Durham in one day cup action. So the coming week is starting to look brighter already!.

Right I am off to have 40 winks then put loads of my  junk  treasures on eBay, and then I might even have some energy to hoover! OK that might be a step too far!


So lets see how the day pans out.



1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,

Thought with the Glam thing you may have come up with "Blockbuster" or BALLroom Blitz. haha