Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Mid week Yippeee!!!


And so it is midweek and I am dreaming of 'flying ' off to Scarbados with a stop over at Chateau Saltburn, to see Dame Didi and any monster nephews that happen to be around.
I packed my case last night but know that I will be packing it again tonight after having my hair 're oranged' and hope that I have appropriate clothing for the weekend. I am checking the BBC weather website nearly ever hour and it is never the same outlook! Yes today it is a completely different out look to 8.30pm last night. Thinking that I might actually put the 'Hunters' in the boot just in case!!!!

So yesterday saw former besty home county of Durham and current champions of the world, Durham in action and they really made a day of it. Poor old Onions was nearly stretchered off with a side strain which hopefully will not put and end to his season, however it was Ben Stokes who puled off a century and handed the team victory over Nottinghamshire.
They are back in action tomorrow against Surrey.

Today however sees Scarbados come alive as Besty home county of Yorkshire take on Derbyshire. I cannot at the moment see any team news but suspect that they may be fielding an unchanged squad and saving His Royal Ryanness for my delight over the weekend ( note to self, charge the batteries for the cameras.).

All is not well in super swanky Lady Lainey office as there has been a shift in power ( or someone thinks that there has). Yes lots of 'telling' people what to do has been occurring and not from the cake hole of moi!!!.
I am thinking that I cannot be bothered to correct them this week as I am already demob happy, so will let them fight it out and sort the whole thing next week.

I do however expect my coffee on my desk when I get in  or there may be an awful lot of shouting and 'strong words like 'flipping heck,' and 'for chuffs sake!!!!!'. Maybe I will do the powers shift today and give them something to think about!

I have been measuring up for the astro turf for my 'wicket ' in the garden. My little cricketers will look jolly smart next season when they are set out to play. That reminds me I need 4 cricket balls, all will be revealed in good time.


So with the washing machine about to finish , I am about to unload the dishwasher and then head off to the office.

I will be have my beady eye on Twitter and am expecting a good win from my Tykes.

Woooooooo I'm going to Scarbados!!!!!! ( soon)




No comments :