Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 August 2014

Wow a lie in!!!




Well since my over night stay in hospital I have been taking it easy, well sort of, however I do think that sleeping until 8am is a bit much by my standards. However I must have needed it.

So now to Saturday which is very rainy and  not looking too promising  and I have washing  done and more to do. Not going to get it hung outside any time soon.


The only cricket this weekend is quarter finals of T20 and Lancashire should have been playing last night  but rain put paid to that.
Hopefully the matches will get played today and we will see who goes through to final days on 23d August..

So what to do today?

Well I could do some housework (hmmmmmm)

I could go shopping ( Mmmmmmmm)

I could lie in bed all day and watch dvd's ( Yeay!!!)

I could stop being a lazy daisy and really do something constructive like finish off all the 'little' jobs I have started.


Well I think I might have 40 winks before I contemplate any of the above.


and its a short one as
1.  life in Lady lainey land is quite boring at the moment.

2. Life in cricket land is quite boring at the moment ( i.e no wickets from His Royal Ryanness)

3. Life needs to liven up a bit on both these fronts soon!

Until tomorrow  have a super Saturday






No comments :