Powered By Blogger

Saturday 6 September 2014

It's only raining!!! on Semi Final day!!!


Oh my dog!! it's only raining......on semi finals day!!! And I had a pretty frock to wear too! Think that is going back into the wardrobe and the boots and leggings are coming out!

I am not going to bother to style the curls as I think that they will have a mind of their own in damp conditions. However all the party food is done! and I am super excited about today as I have stated that it is my unofficial birthday!


Yesterday we had a full on busy day in super swanky Lady Lainey office and boys managed to do quite a lot of work. However they still had time to sing very loudly and behave in an inappropriate manner .
Joe Root was however not behaving in an inappropriate manner as he hit a century which steered England to their win over India in the ODI.
Great that Joe did it on home turf too.

Durham also signed Indian player Varun Aaron to play for them over their last few matches. Hopefully this will see them staying in the first division this season and making I Lady Lainey jolly flipping happy.

Woohoo I am listening intently to the sounds of 'outdoors' and I cannot hear rain splashing off the guttering, that's a good sign Non??

And I have just checked the weather forecast for the Metropolis of Chester Le Street, its not showing rain but it also is not too warm, however I might just put the frock on after all, well it is my 'unofficial' birthday and as it isn't even 7am things could be looking up.

I might just put some warmer clothes in my bag!

well off to get ready, super duper excited!
Come on you Durham!!!

No comments :