Powered By Blogger

Monday 29 September 2014

What to do now????




Well it really is all over now, the blog of Thursday evening is done, the round up of the season is done, and I am done too!! Totally exhausted as is the poor Lady lainey limo which needs a new spring, ( I need it to be spring!).

Yes I think that a few months of R & R is what this lady needs to get back to being totally well and prepare herself for the new season.
I washed all the flasks and put them away yesterday which is a sure sign that there will be no more outings for the foreseeable future, the freezer is empty of all goodies needed for cricket teas.
Dark days........................but hold on a cotton picking moment................It is only a few weeks until the bbirthdayof myself. Wooooohoooo mahooosive party!!! and cake too!
Oh well something to look forward to and then there is the visit of Pere Noel in December, then getting squiffy on New years eve and then its the new year!!! And only a few months until the start of the cricket season.

See I have now narrowed it down to a few 'events' and then its here.
So plans unfolding for the next few months?

Well after starting 'circuits' this year and trying my hand ( and legs and arms and my whole flipping body) at Insanity ( flipping mental fitness workout). I am now trying my hand at 'Hip Hop Abs' at the moment in Chateau de Champions ( formerly Tykes Towers, formerly LT Towers II), it is more like 'Flip flop flab' but I am led to believe I will have a six pack very soon...............and no thats not a six pack of carlsberg Special or Kestral Super Strength!. yes I am going to reinvent this body over the next few months.

First stop the fridge and get rid of all the junk in there. I actually look like a hamster at the moment as I am stuffing things in my cakehole as fast as I can, any that won't fit are going in the bin!
I have to say 'Wensleydale cheese and chocolate mousse is not a good combination! 
Combine that with extra mature cheese and double cream and you will  see why I actually feel jolly sick right now!!!!


I read the blog from The middle Stump about Thursday evening  http://www.themiddlestump.co.uk/2014/09/leeds-leeds-leeds.html

have a read its great although I am tres disappointed that I didn't get a mention!!! 

Looks like we might be trying to get it going in Durham next year, all to raise funds for Melanoma UK.

Well it may be the end of the cricket season but sadly it is not the end of the work season and I have to trundle off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office to  earn some pennies. 

I think that I might need a new tiara for my birthday!!!


No comments :