Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 October 2014

Cold and wet and time to batten down the hatches.





So they promised us a heatwave on Saturday, which dawned cold wet and windy, but did turn ( here in Lady Laineyville) overcast and very warm I got my washing dry so no complaints there.

Yesterday is a mystery to me as I spent a good part of the day in bed, still struggling with my back and a very nasty stomach bug.
Today it is cold wet and windy and going to get 'wilder' by tomorrow as we are given a weather warning! Yep we are going to be hit by the tail end of a Caribbean  storm!!! Why can we never be hit with the tail end of Caribbean wall to wall sunshine??  Now that I would likey!


I no likey the complete lack of crickety type news, although I have just read that  Shane Watson is stepping up in his comeback bid for the Australians, as he is named in the T20 squad against the South Africans.
I no likey his hair, which is taking on a Matthew Hoggardesque style ( ie, no style at all).

I do likey that the Yorkshire boys are doing their utmost to secure the future of Yorkshire cricket, I head that Rich Pyrah was in the nets with young cricketers at Headingley last night!


I likey that Chris Rushworth became a Daddy again yesterday to a very healthy and bouncy baby girl. Granda Rushworth let me in on the news early on and then pictures of the little beauty were published on Twitter later in the day. I don't just likey, I love babies!


I don't likey that it is still flipping dark outside and I am expected to get the Lady Lainey limo out of the garage and go to the flipping super freezing Lady Lainey office, where for the third week running we have no heating!!!!

I do likey that its not long until the arrivals from South Africa and all the fun that will entail.

Oh well I best go and do some work, which I can neither likey or dislikey!!! It buys the tiaras!.














No comments :