Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 October 2014

Dennis the Menace causes havoc!!!



Yep  Dennis is a Menace

Minnie is a Minx

And don't get me started on The Bash Street Kids

Its all there at http://www.beano.com/

I tell you the Beano is sounding like the up coming Autobiography that I won't be buying!

I have actually stopped reading anything on Twitter ( sorry Twitter pals I will be back next week), as I cannot bear to read another word about 'he who must not be named in the blog'


What has been happening in cricket land then?

Well to be honest, nothing!!! apart from cricketers taking sides in THE debate and telling their side of things.
All jolly flipping boring.


In Lady Lainey wine land, things are hotting up as people are gearing up for Christmas. I am filling my diary up very nicely and hope that it keeps that way .

I also need to get things in place for the Big birthday bash which is getting closer, and which is still only half organised. I don't even have anything to wear!!!! ( that is a bit of a fib really as I have loads to wear but not sure if I can squeeze my bulk into any of them).

Dame Didi went to be a human voodoo doll yesterday when she went to have her first session of Acupuncture. She said it was very strange! She is also having lots of other 'alternative therapies' over the next few weeks. before long she will be floating around in Indian cotton dresses, birkenstocks and eating lentils!!!!!

Oh well as news is VERY low on the ground today and I can't be bothered to make any up, I am heading off to the office for another day of fun and games.

Oh yes I checked the weather forecast for the weekend and I should be able to get the 'spade' work done and have the grand unveiling of my project next week!!!









1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

Glad you told me that lentils are for eating!!! Before long I will be chanting things like "groovy baby" "far out man" or am I confused, is that some
other form of "alternative therapy".

Hey ho, feet and hands feeling better,got washing out already, but still lots to do before "Homes under the Hammer"

Perhaps you can tell me LL how Martin and Lucy went from selling holidays on TV to being such wonderful property developers and having this show built around them. Answers on a postcard please!!!!