Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 October 2014

Diet Sunday



OH NO !!!! it is the day to start the diet, my scales not so much said 'Help' when I stood on them, as 'One at a time please'!

So in preparation of the 'diet day' I made a mahooosive pizza with all the things that were lurking in the fridge yesterday, which was just as well as I got a call from 'Black knight of the Ferrrari' to say that he was back in the UK and more to the point was popping round. Hmmmmm  that meant a quick tidy up  but was I going to share my pizza with  him?
Well yes I did and if any of you know me from cricket, you will know that I share what ever I have in my numerous bags ( Her serene Highness brought Dame Didi and I up properly , she did however lose the way with Tzarina 'Whats yours is mine and whats mine, is my own!' Katerina)
Eldest child syndrome me thinks!

So we had pizza and wine and chatted about all things UAE  and life. It's not being too kind to him personally at the moment and he is considering getting a manager to deal with the UAE buisness and up sticks back to the UK.
Flipping woooohooooo we will be 'Moving it like Jagger' down the wine bar soon I hope.

By the time he went home we had put the world to rights and had a great laugh too. he flies back to UAE next week but should be back in the New Year.
He doesn't like cricket though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Many of you may have wondered why I have made no reference to the Andrew Gale saga.  I was in fact waiting to read everything that I could about it.  Well on Friday Gale was cleared of 'racism' but sent on an anger management course and banned for two more matches.( meaning he will miss the Championship opening match!!!)
I think that they have made a scapegoat of him. It was ridiculous that they wouldn't let him lift the Trophy when Yorkshire won the County championship, now they are going to stop him playing in the opening match of the season. #pettyandpuerile

I think that this is totally ludicrous and wonder how many cricketers will be in the same situation this time next year.  #nannystate

Gale had been charged with failing to conduct himself in a proper manner. Hmmmm and Prince had been behaving well???? The Umpires need to step in, they  are paid to 'Umpire' a game and half the time they can't even decide if a player is out, time wasting,  needs his socks pulling up etc etc!  These are the people who should be up on charges!!!!! Or should all be sent on 'refresher courses'!!!!

Oh my dog!!!! so early on a Sunday morning and I am ranting!!!!



AND BREATH!!!!!


Oh well, I am off to make 'oat bran' pancakes for breakfast, to go with the fruit salad  that is in the fridge.
Not too bad a start to diet day.





No comments :