Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 October 2014

it's all about me!



Oh yes indeedy, I am spoiling myself today, instead of thinking about others first, I am being totally selfish and putting me first!!! All day!!!! Me, me , me............and then Dame Didi!

So firstly I have packed up all my super food for breakfast, and lunch in the office and also prepared 'Harissa salmon' for dinner. I am showered, orange curls twirled ( and they are finally getting tamed tonight), and I am wearing a frock, to shock the office boys. As its flipping cold I have got boots on with it!

I am taking no prisoners in the office today, it silence and work or being locked inthe cold dark and damp back office for them!

On my way to get my curls tamed I will 'pop'in to see Peggy and Mickey the Border terriers who work in the bike shop, I say 'work' I actually think that they own it, well the 'own' the people who own it.

Tonight when I get home I am doing a spot of 'wine work' NO!!!! not drinking it, calls and paperwork, and then I am settling down for a couple of hours with Jack Bauer, yes once again I am entering '24' world.

That seems to be the extent of me spoiling myself.

So what about Dame Didi, well her snoring and teeth grinding is well documented here in the blog but it was taken out into the wide world yesterday. She fell asleep in the scan machine and woke herself up doing the 'snoring thing'. I bet all at James Cook were impressed!!!!


As for the cricket world..........................'blub blub, sob ,sob, poor me, feel sorry for me'


yes you all know what that is about, there will be no need to buy the damned book as it is splashed across every newspaper.

So for the next few days I will be reading  the Beano and The Dandy and reporting on Desperate Dan and The Bash Street Kids.

Wish they still printed 'Twinkle'!!!!!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,

Can you still get Bunty and Judy? Really fancy cutting out those dolls and clothes, attaching doll figures to card then folding those little flaps on the clothes over the doll figures. If my fingers work properly I could have hours of fun.

DD

Lady Lainey said...

Oh I loved those dollies and clothes too!!!!