Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Its the hump day!



Yes once today is over it is MUCH wearer to the weekend. Woooohoooooo I am super excited for no other reason than I will not have to suffer the torture of Super Swanky Lady Lainey office. yesterday in the space of 7 hours I was nearly gassed, blown up and then nearly froze to death ( OK, SLIGHT exaggeration).
It was a day to go down in history in Lady Lainey Company!!!

It was an eventful day in cricket land as the England Lions team was announced. Yes it is probably going to have to change its name to Yorkshire United, as Plunkett, Brookes, Ballance, Rashid, Bairstow, Lyth and Lees were all in there.
Yes Trotty got named too. The right decision? Only time will tell!

I am however hoping that Adam Lyth gets the call up for England 'Big Boys' as he is a top batsman.


News out of Former besty home county of Durham is that they have awarded  Graham onions a benefit year 2015. he has been with the club through all their county championship wins and has played for England too.
He has had injuries throughout his career and is about to have a back operation which hopefully will see him fit for next season.

I am running slightly late this morning as I was trying to sort out the curls, luckily the wonderful 'curl master' Jackie is taking them in hand tonight and then they can be 're oranged' ready for the Big Birthday Bash.

The list of the Robbo's attending the said bash is getting longer and I am thinking that they will very much outnumber the Wilko's, however family is family and the more the merrier.


OK keeping it short as I am about to zoom down the A1 and see what horrors await me today in the wonderful world of roofing, cladding and construction.

I'm a Lady get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments :