Powered By Blogger

Saturday 25 October 2014

IT'S 'LE WEEKEND'

Cake for later



LE HURRAH!!!! it is the weekend and what a long old week it has been!!!!

Top that off with a visitation from 'Der Big Boss' from London HQ yesterday and it makes it a rough old week.

Well  we went out for a massive gut bash  at lunchtime,which was lovely, however no pay rise on the horizon but lots of work to be completed in about two weeks........................I flipping jest ye not!!!!!!!


However by 4.29pm I was revving the engine of Lady Lainey limo before wheelspinning out of our car park and heading down Grange Road and home, where I changed, quicker than Diana Prince, would turn into 'WonderWoman' and headed back out to besty friend Francesca's house.  Woohoo it was well and truly 'wine o'clock'

What a flipping fantastic night two bottle of very lovely white wine ( a Rioja and a Chenin Blanc) , gorgeous pizza and then lots of cuddles on the sofa with Orson. Who by the way is the biggest and most handsome black Labrador I have seen in ages. he is just gorgeous. I also got cuddles from Lucky ( West highland terrier) and occasional licks on my leg from Mia the other black lab who is equally as gorgeous as Orson but a little more reserved.

All in all a top night and I was home by 10.15pm and in bed by 10.30.

It had been a busy day.


It was not such a busy day in the cricket world, things were reasonably quiet and not much to report..

Today I  am beginning 'Le grand Hiver nettoyer' or the big winter clean up , as tonight ( or to be precise early tomorrow morning), British Summer times officially ends and I will be living in the dark!!!! (go to work in the dark, come home in the dark ARRGGHHHHH!!! I hate Winter).
These are the worst few months for me, even though I have my Birthday and the visit of Pere Noel. I will now be counting down the days until the clocks SPRING forward again.

So the washing machine is on, and I am about to wash the windows in the bedrooms, then off for a walk to Lady Laineyville, back home to dust, pull furniture around and hoover before getting myself comfortable on the chaise longue and having a well deserved nap!!!!

And then tonight I am staying up late!!!!!.................yes later than 10pm!!!!!................... yes really!!!!!................I am a REBEL!!!!!!!

No comments :