Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 October 2014

Lazy Sunday






Yes I am still in bed typing this, its not just a lazy Sunday I am feeling a little bit unwell ( no wine or alcohol of any kind involved). I wasn't feeling too grand last night so I took myself off to bed with 'Jack Bauer' at 8pm and I am going to snuggle back down with Jack as soon as I have finished this tome.

I need to be feeling better for the week ahead as it is a full on week and I need to be in top form.

So lets see what happened yesterday.

Well I was busy in the morning doing a spot of shopping  ( think I have all my Christmas decorations sorted now),and also baking my cake for the 'bake off'. It was flipping lovely.

I did a lot of washing and also tidied the Boot Room which had muddy footprints running through it!!!! 10 minutes later spic and span!

Then I started to feel unwell!!!!! So took myself of for a lie down on the sofa!

Anyhooooo enough about me lets see what's been happing...........

.........In the crazy world of cricket, Leicestershire had shown very poor form during the last season and consequently have been having a bit of an overhaul of staff etc. After failing to win a championship match all summer, they are now looking to bolster there team with as many Aussies as they can squeeze in.
They already have Clint McKay on board for 2015 and Angus Robson  has been playing for them too.

Leicester need to do something pretty sharp,  as they were four players down at the end of the season including their Captain  Josh Cobb.

The problem seem to be more than players though and hopefully they will be on the up in 2015.



In football yesterday it was a good day for The Blades as they beat Bradford 2-0.

Sadly not such a good day for Birmingham City, which saw them reduced to 10 men and also saw Cousin, Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo get a yellow card!!!!! Oh no Hooligan!!!!! this is not the behaviour of the Captain!!!!
They lost too!!!!!


The Mighty Whites played on Friday night and lost.

Flipping heck!!! Apart from my Sheffield boys there need to be some serious team talks.


Oh well time for tablets and back to Jack Bauer.

Lazy Sunday? oh I think I deserve it.







No comments :