Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 October 2014

Working week starts here





So after all the hard work and excitement of the weekend, and the new wicket, it is back off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office for a well deserved rest!!!!

Yesterday I was still busy, but that involved going to the viewing morning at the local auction house and glugging coffee in local 'bistro' with besty friend Francesca. We spent a wonderful couple of hours rummaging through boxes,  wishing we had higher ceilings in our houses to accommodate some HUGE  pieces of furniture. My eye was caught by a stunning oak Monks bench. Not dissimilar to one I had purchased at the same auction house about 8 years ago. This one was however had a guide price of 10-20 times what I paid for mine!!!!!!!!!!!!


Over in India, cricket has not been fairing well as the third one day international had to be postponed to to Cyclone Hudhud!.  And we moan about it being cold here at cricket.

Sky Sports have  also won the rights to show all international cricket until 2023 which will include over 14 ICC competitions.
Sadly this means that a lot of people will miss out on seeing any cricket at all. Oh for the heady days when cricket was on the BBC, or even channel 4.

Although I have said that I am off to work for a rest, it is actually going to be a busy week for me this week.
I have the usual housework etc to do as non was done over the weekend, but I also have to start to think about food or the upcoming Birthday party. I think that I will be speaking to everyone that I know and begging some freezer space.


So this is a super short one this morning as I have lots to do. And you all got a double dose of blogs yesterday!!!

have a great Monday and hope that the start of your working week is a good one.




No comments :