Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

Wet and cold Thursday



Brrrrrrrrr it is cold here at the château so it will be flipping freezing in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office!!!! Thermals will be the order of the day as well as my second besty tiara to get me through feeling halfway human.

I was very busy last night and managed to get my networking group to host a wine tasting for our 'Xmas Do', this should be loads of fun and I am getting a lift there and back which means that I will be able to have a taste myself!.

Not too much on the cricket front, however there are still signings going on and Peter Trego has agreed a new contract with Somerset which will see him through to the end of the 2016 season. still no news on an extended contract for his Royal Ryanness with champions of the world Yorskhire CCC. He is still on a contract that sees him through to end of 2015, but there is definitely life in the 'old boy' yet!!!!


Good news on the four legged front, The furry sidekick AKA Pasha had been a bit out of sorts end of last week and over the weekend, but a trip to see the vet and some tablets and she is back to her own self, not long until she is rolling in the mud at Ashbrroke and demanding a bath when she gets back to Chez Rushworth.


The office boys are still working hard....................at annoying the life out of me but at the moment I am trying to put that all on a back burner as I get my head into gear for the next 2 weeks which are goign to be full on, with visitors, jaunts and parties!


Another short one today but sadly the cricket news is so sparse that I am thingking that I may have to make some up.

By the way, have you ever noticed that you never see Jean Christophe Novelli and Ronnie Irani in the same room?????


Thought for the day!!!!







1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,

Just wondered is there nothing happening cricket wise in Southern Hemisphere at the moment. Thought we could pack you off to Botany Bay for 6 months. Oops forgot you need to be here for big birthday bash and also Pere Noel.

Your loving sister DD