Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Birthday wish list part one








So I am hoping that Saturday morning sees the above gentlemen banging on my door with the most giiiiigaaannttiiccc bouquet of white flowers ever seen. This is part one of my birthday wish list.............................................


....................and back in the real world, I  am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office to suffer another day with hideous uncouth boys, who have of late, forgotten any manners that they were taught and turned into horrible juveniles, which is sad a they are all knocking 40 and should know better!!!

After attending a 'Melanoma UK ' event at the end of last season where cricketers ( including the Patron, His Royal Ryanness) talked about the danger of being out in the sun all day, it was sad to hear yesterday that Ritchie Benaud is suffering from skin cancer. With his usual no nonsense Aussie attitude, the 84 year old talked about his cancer and the fact that he is having radiation treatment.
Skin cancer is a silent killer which can affect anyone and which is on the rise due to the frequent use of sunbeds.
I wish Ritchie a speedy recovery.

Best to steer clear of the roads around Sunderland as Daddy Rushworth has just purchased a new car, All the extras, and no doubt he will be meeting 'der boys' in the local Tesco car park to walk round kicking each others tyres and doing 'donuts'!!!!
More likely he will be strapping Pasha and the little Rushworths in and heading off to the seaside for ice cream.

Room for a big one?????


Monday evening saw peace and tranquility restored to Chateau de Champions as I Lady Lainey  had an early night and a hot water bottle. The elbow is still giving me some trouble but nothing like last week. I tried on a few of my 'frocks' in an attempt to see what I would be wearing for my birthday bash. I am still undecided.

Well time and tide wait for no lady so I am of to the office to listen to more uncouth mutterings and drink gallons of gin coffee whilst looking very demure and pretty for 7 hours.

The interesting thing about listening to them is that they are not as smart as they think they are.

have you ever heard someone sing 'acapulco'????!!!! and tha'ts not the name of a song either.

Bon journee










No comments :