Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 November 2014

Finally it's F(ryan)day



And so it is finally F(ryan)day! And after the saddest Thursday in a while, I am glad that it is now the end of the week.

Yesterday Counties decided not to release the fixtures for next season, out of respect for Phil Hughes.
Today they are going to release the dates and I for one as super excited and am getting ready to book the time off and book the hotels ( I have made my list of suitable abodes).

The whole 'cricket family' came together yesterday to pay respects to a young man who lost his life doing his job and also to offer support for Sean Abbott, another very young man who walked out onto the field to do his job never imaging how the day would end.


cricket is a game that is really a battle with usually one side being victorious. No one would ever foresee a battle ending so sadly.

In the Wilkinson/Walker/Robinson households, day to day life is a battle and usually  it is 2 against 1. However one of the family thinks they have the upper hand over the post Xmas free time, I am thinking that it may not develop how she is imagining. And if it does , bad luck Dame Didi.

My thoughts are turning to the imminent publishing of the County fixture list and also the 'baby shower' tomorrow night. They have said that there is wine, which is the main reason I am going ( not really), however for the mum to be, sitting in a house full of drunken woman is not going to be a great time I imagine. I have made my  party food as requested and now just have to wrap the babies pressies.


Tonight will be a quiet one in Chateau du Champions as  I am  flipping 'cream crackered' and ready for a lie in, I nearly had that this morning, I woke up at 5am, put the radio on and then fell asleep until 6.15am. Not like me at all but as I had been chattering on the phone until very late ( 10.15pm) to my besty ex hants friend I  should have expected it.

Oh well time is moving swiftly on so I have best straighten my fringe, twirl my curls and get myself into the Dame Didi Daimler and drive off into the sunrise to Super swanky Lady Lainey office.


Until tomorrow.








No comments :