Powered By Blogger

Sunday 23 November 2014

Grey Sunday but a busy one!



So I am back at the Chateau after a jaunt over the North Yorkshire Moors. I am also running very late with the blog this morning due to have a 'lie in'. Well I woke up at 5am ( as normal) then turned over and went back to sleep until 6am and then fell asleep again and woke up at 8am( not normal at all). I know that  I am tired as I have been running round like a headless chicken for the last couple of months without giving myself any rest. So the thought for today is, 'make more rest time for Lainey'.


Having said that I have washing to do, house to tidy ( and boy does it need it) and am going to the viewing morning at the auction house with besty friend Francesca. I still have to find homes for my birthday pressies and  I am also having ( another) massive clear out.

Today I am also getting the Christmas decorations out of  the garage!!!! Not sure if I am putting them up yet but I am making a start by moving them into the house! And I am making my list too of all the things that I would like 'Pere Noel' to bring. More on that at a later date.


So England should have been in action today in Sri Lanka but sadly rain put a halt to that match. Oh yes it's not only England that gets the downpours!


1st ODI is on Wednesday and I will be recording that!.

News that Stuart Broad is now fit will have lots of fans excited...........I personally am just waiting for the nest 'breakdown' because you know it's going to happen.

Steve Finn ( he of the super Australian holiday last winter)  is in Sri Lanka and determined to prove that he is not 'unselectable'.....................I personally think he will be having another lovely holiday!


Good to see that Brimingham City managed to climb out of the bottom three yesterday after a 1-0 win over Rotherham.
Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo is getting the boys back in winning shape.



It is another super shorty blog today, but I have lots to do and must get dressed and pick up Francesca.

have a super Sunday .


No comments :