Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 November 2014

I'm broken!!!



Ok enough is enough, I have chipped the bone in my elbow, the one that I badly broke some years ago and which took 5 months to mend!!! luckily they are saying 6-12 weeks should be fine, but I am in pain and have been doing the very unladylike thing of crying!!! A lot!!!! because it flipping well hurts!!!!.

Oh well it just means that I won't be getting into any fights in the near future!!!

News from cricket land is that I am not the only one that is broken! Yes Jimmy Anderson is following in he line of 'called up crocks' before him and will miss the one day series in Sri Lanka, as he continues to  recover from a knee injury. he HOPES to be fit for the Tri-series against Australia and India in January. I however ask the question again, why oh why are players with injuries named in a squad!!!.
Next news to filter through  too is that  Stuart Broad is crocked. Well I am not  showing my surprised face at that news!. he too has a knee injury and this begs the question is he really fit to be playing for England. My answer is NO. This is a recurring theme with him. (says the 'Queen of crocked').

Paul colleywobble Collingwood has been named once again in the coaching squad for Scotland. Having decided to play another year for besty home county of Durham and hope that a coaching place comes up for him there when he does retire ( my version of events but bound to be true), he is gaining his coaching Brownie badges by helping out with the kilt wearing clan north of the wall.


News yesterday filtered through to me, that I don't have to wait until next season to see Gillespie the gallant  again, he will be commentating on Sky on December 5th , through the night on the Australia game. Now I will stay up for that!!!

Still no news on a possible extension to the contract of his Royal Ryanness. I am hoping that they renew his contract until 2017, but as there is no news on this. he is continuing  to coach the young of Yorkshire at his academy. Bringing through new blood!!!


Ben Stokes has been stating in interviews that he is no 'psycho'!!! but he wants other teams to be scared of England.
 Is this really the way forward for English cricket?.
 How about respect????.
Stokes who in the last two winters has been sent home from one tour in disgrace for failing to obey orders (!!!) and then breaking his wrist after punching a locker when he was out, seems to have been given more chances than cats have lives. I admit that when he keeps himself in check he is an amazing player, but childish hissy fits have no place in the game.
Opponents scared of England? sadly I think not, and no amount of swearing, locker punching or hard drinking will bolster this.

He states that punching the locker did not mean he was a 'psycho'. No Ben it means that you have a lot of growing up to do. Lets hope he sees this winter through without any 'incidents'

Not only has Tzarina Katerina ( Kiki) been 'done' for speeding and made to do a speed awareness course, then I hear that besty friend Francesca has also been racing through the streets of Newcastle. She is doing her course today and I hope that it all goes well for her.

Oh well this one armed typing is fair wearing me out so I am off to have a lie down in mon boudoir!!!

have a great day  where ever you are.














No comments :