Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 November 2014

I'm ready!!!






Yes, finally after a wasted weekend, I put in the effort last night as soon as I got home, and Chateau de Champions is ship shape and Bristol fashion. It wasn't really untidy to start with but then I started to 'sort out cupboards' which could have been left and then mess happened.

However it is all ready now and I am just waiting!

I did however have a slight mishap, as I went to put rubbish and recycling in the bins and didn't put any lights out. The extensive grounds of the chateau are plagued with horse chestnut leaves from the tree on the front of the house. I slipped on some leaves and took a very unladylike tumble. The result being that I now have a grazed and very swollen elbow ( the one that I have broken a few years ago non the  less), a bump on my head and a wrenched shoulder and numerous bruises. I am feeling non too great this morning!!!!

Pakistan did not have long to wait yesterday for their first series win in 20 years against Australia. It was a great day for them, however the Australians have said that they still have not learnt any lessons from India last year. Time for a serious team talk I think.

The West Indies drama is still on going  however Brian Lara states that cricket in the Islands will survive the £26m lawsuit filed by India.
He thinks that the severity of the fine will not be as much as stated and that they will live to field another side. I however have my doubts. I feel that this could be a chance for the BCCI to decide to make a stand and The West Indies could end up being the whipping boy!!!!!


I have now decided that men are the strangest breed in the world!!! Top boy in Lady Lainey's book used to be Sir Sean of Bean , he of the Sheffield accent and the rough but boyish charms. well he has really gone and blotted his copy book with me. Yes he has only gone and got himself engaged. for the 5th time! ..................and not to me either!!!. Well if the wedding actually happens, I give it 8 months, and he need not come and knock on my door!!!! it is firmly closed to him.

It now looks as if there is only His Royal Ryanness in the running and as there is a Mrs Royal Ryanness already, that's out of the question.
Good thing really as I have no desire to be married again ever.

Been there, done that!!!!!

Will I become a sad old cat Lady..............I should think not I will grow old disgracefully, what other way to live is there. well firstly get rid of he bruises and then soldier on!!!!


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,

Who are those 2 handsome little men you are talking to? Haha you won't be bobbing down to talk to them now!!!