Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 November 2014

It's F(ryan)day!



Hurray it is F(ryan)day and I for one am glad that it's nearly the weekend, its been a rough and tough old week!

Not such a rough old week in cricket for Ramps, as noted earlier in the week, he was tipped for the job of England batting coach, and yesterday he was formally appointed. Good luck to him and lets see if he brings a new spin ( and waltz and quickstep) to the England team!!!!

The West Indies ( yes that old chestnut) have asked the BCCI for a  'mutually agreeable solution' to the £26m law suit that is being filed against them by India.
The West Indian players went on strike for more pay and if India do not bend  on the demands then it looks as if the W I players will never earn another penny for their countries. I am all for being paid a fair wage, but think that the long term implications of this are still to be seen.

Yeay!!!!! Calum MacLeod ( there can be only one!!) has signed a new two year deal with former besty home county of Durham. Calum played some blinding innings for the club last season and hopefully will do the same in 2015.

As champions of the world and besty home county of Yorkshire announce that they have nigh on sold out of all their new T20 replica shirts, I Lady lainey am glad that I am waiting until next season to get mine. However lots of little boys and girls will be mightily chuffed when Pere Noel has been and they open them on Xmas morning. What ever happened to a satsuma, some nuts and a penny toy in your stocking????

Talking about festive things I am starting to think about decorating Chateau de Champions this year, I am looking for some new decorations. more about that later.

Will I have a giant inflatable Santa on the roof and 3million lights twinkling in the extensive grounds.
Will I my Aunt Nellie!!!!! Here at the chateau we go for elegant and the 'less is more' ethos. usually the less!!!

Not that I do not like Xmas but hey as you know we are just one week away from the big birthday bash and that is the most important day of the year in my book!!!!!


OK got to dash I have to try to wash the orange afro with one hand as I cant lift the other arm up. Should be interesting!!!!

See y'all


No comments :