Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 November 2014

It's going to be a long week!!!



This morning I am not feeling my usual glamorous and full of fun self, I have no voice,  ache all over and have a cough that would suggest I have been smoking 40 Woodbines a day for the last 20 years! So I am heading off to see the Doc so that I do not end up in hospital with the temperature spiking heart palpitating lurgy!!! I should be fine but need to be really sure!.

So yesterday, I was in super swanky Lady Lainey office , however due to feeling under the weather I was kind of napping for segments of the day. I did however chat to besty friends Francesca and 'mad' Nikki Thurston.
I came home and went straight to bed!!!, no faffing around, just off to bed and fell asleep straight away.
I woke up just after 7pm so made a few phone calls and then  was back in the land of nod before I knew it.

Do I feel any better this morning?.................................do I my Aunt Nellie!!

I did however feel better when I saw the confirmed dates for the England Tour to South Africa, starting on Boxing day. Wooohooo lots of cricket to watch whilst I am on my Christmas jollies.

Loved reading that Steve Harmison thinks that Ben Stokes could be the new Freddie Flintoff if he is given some 'freedom'. Hahahahahaha give him some freedom and a pedalo and there you go. I think a tight reign is what is needed with Stokes if they are to get the best out of him. I still have my doubts about whether he will make it through the whole tour without letting himself down!.

Andrew Strauss has also been having his say about 'that' book which was published a couple of months back and the fact that  he was caught on air calling the author of 'that' book a 'name'!!!

He feels that one of the greatest times in English cricket has been diminished by the author and that he now hopes that the cloud has lifted and England can move forward.

Funny thing is, the author of the book is still convinced that England  will  come a knocking on his door!

So now it is time to head out he door and get myself on the A1, another fun packed day in the office.Oh yes and before I forget it is only another 362 days until my birthday, if I wasn't so tired I might be getting a little excited!


No comments :