Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Mid week and feeling better


Yes after the fallout of the big birthday bash, I am starting to feel much better, well I doubt I could have felt any worse!!!

I am trying to sort out the photos to send onto everyone and also get chateau de champions back to some sort of living order, there are cards and gift bags everywhere!!!

In the crazy world of cricket I am now about to take employment working for a company that do online coaching, Yes it is going to be a hard slog but what else do I have to do with my time over the winter.

Somerset have signed Jim Allenby who was released by Glamorgan, and so the County hopping still continues

The west Indies still seem to be in a bit of a tizzy as 14 of the 15 players chosen to go to South Africa sign contracts but Darren (Jonny) Bravo asked not to be considered for personal reasons. A replacement for him is being sorted as we speak.

News from former cricket tea central, Shildon BR where cousin, Eldest Robbo who is 'El Presidente' had a cracking season. Yes the 68 year old was called up to play in a match over last season. He asked to bat at 11 and made a very respectable 20. Me thinks he could be called on next season too!!!


I am thinking that he may benefit from some online training!! Best get over to see him pretty quick.

I am building up to a flipping massive weekend when I am off to the wilds of North Yorkshire to do a wine tasting on Friday evening and then stay over for a bit of R& R and some jolly flipping lovely home sourced grub!

You will notice from the picture today that eldest monster child nephew was having a ball at his besty most beautiful Auntie in the whole world's party. I have a very similar picture from my birthday party  14 years ago in Le Touquet Paris Plage!!! Some things never change..........


.......and with that I am off to my 'little bubble of calm' in Super swanky Lady Lainey office where I can switch off for 7 hours whilst looking very pretty too!!!


Until tomorrow bon journee.


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

Le Touquet "Paris Plage" oh the memories, playing bat and ball on the tennis courts, huddled up in coats cos it was so cold! Other nephew wanting to climb on the big motorbike, saying "mine bike". Two nephews ripping the paper off your birthday presents and being totally disappointed cos they weren't toys or sweets.

At least they didn't do that on Saturday.

DD