Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

Monday!!!!



Yes it is Monday and I am no further forward in the housework saga, which was going well yesterday until I got bored, went to bed for a nap, woke up and looked at the clock and thought it was 5.30am today!!!! when in fact it was 5.30pm yesterday.
After an initial panic I decided that I would just let my guest accept me as I am and hope for the best.

I think that in future I need to have 'staff' as then I will not have to worry about housework ( ever) and concentrate on looking pretty all the time!!!( and that's a full time job in itself).

Oh my goodness me!!! I have just read that Mark Ramprakash is set to be the new England batting coach, hmmmm I wonder who else was in for that role? Ramps was a favourite of mine for a lot of years ( but never eclipsing Ronnie Irani or His Royal Ryanness). However after his dirty laundry was aired as he salsa'd and waltzed his way around the Strictly Come Dancing floor, I was a little taken aback. yes his clean living image was forever tarnished. but as 'Boy' told me once, 'he's a cricketer after all'. Make of that what you will!!!! ( and said by an ex cricketer too so he should know!).

Pakistan were looking to clean up yesterday as Misbah-ul-Haq hit the fastest test half century on record, taking only 21 balls to do it. This beat the previous record set by Jacques Kallis in 2005 when he hit a half century in 24 balls.
Misbah then went on to equal the 56 ball century, set by Viv Richards in 1986.
Pakistan declared on 293-3 meaning that Australia need 6.3 for victory in Abu Dhabi.

Tall order????


I was chatting to youngest monster child nephew yesterday and he was being very coy about what he has got me for my birthday, me thinks this is because he doesn't know as his Mum has sorted out it.!!!


I have not mentioned F1 much this season, Jenson Button has had a bad year with the loss of his father and not having a great car to drive. Will he leave F1 and concentrate on Ironman events? Well I sort of hope not, but if it is what he really wants to do then good luck to him.
He will always be a champion to me.


So now I am off to do 'things', what 'things' I am going to do are go to office, shout at boys, make list of 'things' to do this evening and then try to do then when I get home. This really is last chance saloon for the housework.






No comments :