Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 December 2014

900 blinking blogs!!!!



Wowwwweeeeee I have flipping well written 900 blogs and I think that Dame Didi has read everyone of them ( well she better have).

I have written 900 blogs full of trivial Lady Lainey nonsense and you have all read it!!!! you need to get a life...............................and so do I!!!!!.

So now  I start the countdown to  1000 blogs!!!!!

I seriously never thought when I wrote the first blog that I would still be doing it 899 days ( give or take) later!!!

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?

And luckily for me after reading the above ( the first ever blog) I see how lucky I am 899 blogs later to no longer have to endure time with 'Would like to be Lord Lainey'!!

Now today is the last day in Super Swanky  Lady Lainey office  for a couple of weeks and I am going to make the most of my time off, and do lots of important things, like, sleeping and eating and of course drinking. However on 1st January I am contemplating doing at least two weeks without any alcohol. ( and I see that lasting all of 5 hours!).

I am also on a strict fitness and healthy eating plan ( and that will last all of 5 minutes!). I need to really work on my willpower!

I am keeping this very short as I have a lot of things to do today before I set off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, although already I have filled another box to go to the charity shop and sorted out another bag of clothes so that is a super job done.

I am having a massive clear out before the new year and this time I will not be sneaking things back out of the boxes!!!

So as I start to plan for blog 901. I hope that those of you who are at work for the last time today until the New Year, have a good day and I will return tomorrow.

Sadly there  is no interesting crickety news to tell, so I am out the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :