Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Chilly Chewsdays


chuffing heck it is brass monkey weather here in the Chateau and due to my hideous coldy thing I have icicles hanging off my nose! not a good look for a Lady!

Oh I wish that I was in warmer climes, lounging around on the beach instead of scurrying around looking like the Michelin man. yes I tend to wear as many articles of clothing as possible at the moment!!! And was even typing in my gloves in Super swanky Lady Lainey office yesterday!

So after being fairly quiet ( well apart from commentating on Sky), Gillespie the Gallant is back and stating that Ireland should have Test Status.  He believes that giving Ireland the chance to play Test cricket would boost the five day format. Its all about promotion of the game. As most test cricket is watched in England and Australia and to lesser extent South Africa where crowds are not too large, giving Ireland a spin could put more bums on seats basically.  I think that Gillespie the Gallant has been chewing the fat at Loughborough with the former Ireland coach over a beer or two!!!

Are Ireland up to it, well give them a chance and lets see. they have managed to play in every World T20 since 2009 so it would be interesting.

As for the former Ireland Coach? well he is  still in India supposedly working.......................... and I believe that!

Down under Michael Clarke is to have surgery on his hamstring injury, Doctors have said that he has substantial damage to a key part of his hamstring tendon.


Super Swanky Lady Lainey office was full of stories of a 'wild Friday on the town' as the boys mulled over the events of Friday evening after I had departed. The truth being that none of them knew where they had been, what they had done, or what time they went home. I am guessing that as I left at 4pm, they would have been in taxis at 4.30!!!!!


I managed to wrap some more presents last night and then hot footed it to bed, tiredness kicked in pretty quickly due to being awake since stupid o' clock. Tonight is a busy one as is tomorrow, however once that is done and out of the way I can relax and get ready for the off next week when I head off to the heady heights of Sheffield and wake up nearly on the pitch at Bramall Lane.


#COYB

OK time to scoot as I have to make a journey to Tesco! Oh Joy!!! the call of the self service till, which will no doubt refuse to  scan any of the items that I am buying!!!




No comments :