Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 December 2014

Final work F(ryanday) for this year



Wooooohooooo, whoop di doooo it is F(ryan)day and better still it is the last F(ryan)day of work until 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurrrrahhh!!!! No more listening to boys break wind and them laugh so much they nearly make themselves sick, no more having to listen to overly exaggerated tales of boys 'exploits', no more listening to boys singing all the wrong words to songs and being convinced they are the real words!!!!

Who can forget........

 that classic tune from Rockwell................... 'I'm on a speedboat, somebodies watching me'!!!

The all time Clash Classic ..........................................'London Casbah'!!!!!

Blondies hit from the film' American Gigolo'..............'Why me'


WTF!!!!!!  Correct song titles at the bottom of the page in case you too thought these were the titles!!

Its a whole different world in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office!!!!!

Yes I do really work with complete and utter twits!!!!! ( and that is the politest word I can think of to use to describe them).

The sooner I can enter back into polite society the better.


The sooner I get back to watching cricket in the real will help too!!!

However I was content last night to sit and knit my last cricket jumper tea cosy watching 'The Big Bash' from Australia. Gillespie the Gallant was commentating and that made it even better.
Poor 'Big' John Hastings  was getting smashed around the ground, as Melbourne Stars were beaten by Adelaide.
 Sadly the only news in Oz today will be that SOMEONE had a good innings. Yeah well he will have to make a bit of extra money in case he doesn't make enough from his book. I wonder if he gets bullied in the dressing room there!!!

Poor old 'South Durham' AKA Hampshire have been overlooked  as an Ashes venue and  their Chairman Rod Bransgrove  is now rethinking his role. To  be honest the amount of 'test fit' county grounds now is growing and their are not enough maches to go around, so really for the counties it's the luck of the draw. The Rose Bowl is however the only Test Ground in England not to hold an Ashes match.


Yesterday saw lots of excitement in Chateau Saltburn as Dame Didi spotted the chance to upgrade us to the Penthouse Suite for our Xmas get away.  however when she phoned it had just been booked!!!
 So no circular bath and double shower for us, however the thought of any bath ( even a tin one in front of the fire) is enough to make I,Lady Lainey swoon. I WANT A NEW BATHROOM!!!

Well time and tiara's wait for  no Lady, so I am off to drink copious amounts of coffee ( and water) and  ignore boys, whilst looking very pretty for 7 hours ( or maybe 6, if I decide to nip off early!).



Rockwell   ( I always feel like) Somebodies watching me

Clash        Rock the Casbah

Blondie    Call Me

No comments :