Powered By Blogger

Friday 12 December 2014

It's a big fat F(ryan)day




And I don't mean that His Royal Ryanness is fat, its the day of the big office gut bash, and to be honest I would rather poke sticks in my eyes than sit for 5 hours with drunken office boys. However I have to show willing and as they are only going to 'get their money's worth' it should be very entertaining to be sober and watch them as they get more and more drunk.

Things this weekend will be in 'Chris Rushworth' mode as I try to juggle household chores with sorting out his tickets for the event at the end of January. hopefully they can be printed and handed over tomorrow, which should make Sunday a busy old 'home' day.


The wonderful Jack Russell, former England wicket keeper and now full time artist, has very kindly donated one of his books 'The Art of Jack Russell' to the haul of goodies that will be up for auction and raffle on the evening of January 31st.

England managed to win their ODI yesterday with an unbeaten 104 from Little Joey Root. His performance was outstanding and as a full blown Tykey Princess I was immensely proud of him.

India pulled back runs against Australia and are now only 148 runs behind. I am thinking that I might be staying up tonight to watch/listen.

Sad news that Craig Kieswetter will miss the 2015 season as he continues to recover from the horrific eye injury that he sustained last season when a ball went through the grill of his helmet. He is struggling to regain full vision in his eye. Very sad news for the 27 year old.

However sadder news for I Lady Lainey is that I have to now cut short my ramblings and put some slap on and get ready to face the day. it is cold, there is a smattering of snow and I DO NOT want to leave the house!

Have a good day and I will return tomorrow.




No comments :