Powered By Blogger

Monday 29 December 2014

it's even crunchier this morning



Oh my dog!!!! I woke up and realised that even though it was stupid o'clock it was 'light' in mon boudoir. I peeked out of the curtains and there is a very thick crust of white stuff all over the ground. Not a good start to the day.

Dame Didi is being chauffeured over by Lord Christophe today as we are attending the funeral of a school friends dad who sadly passed away just before Christmas, it is not going to be a great journey for any of us.

Over in Australia, the Indian batsman Virat kohli has been talking about the the 'sledging' that was going on during the test. ( nothing to do with slow and kitchen trays sadly). He says that he was called a 'spoilt brat' for no reason. I am laughing my orange curly head off as I am typing this and cannot believe that he has gone to the worlds press about it. He does appear to be a spoilt brat.

The Australians doing what they do best, phasing the opposition, and to be honest if Kohli is upset by that he will be in for it in the next test!


Today we have Big Bash cricket form Australia as Sydney take on Perth. I may record this as I think that I will be out and about.

I went to visit besty friend Francesca yesterday to drop off her birthday present ( her birthday is today). I was greeted by the 'babies' Orson, Mia and Lucky. After being presented with some teddies which were still intact ( probably not now), I was politely shoved along the sofa by Mia as my bum was obviously much bigger than hers and taking up too much space!

However as I had 'treats' in my pocket all the dogs came to give me 'big loves' and drool all over me!!!


Well I have lots to do today and am not even showered!!

Flipping heck I have just looked at the clock and it is nearly 8.30am.

Didi & Christophe will be here before I know it and I will still be in my stripy jim jams!!

I hope your day is slightly warmer than mine, although if you are in Blighty  I don't think it will be.

Funny sledge for the day.

During an Ashes Test Australian captain was resetting the field as Nasser Hussain came in to bat. He put Ricky Ponting at silly point saying ' I want you right under his nose. to which wicket keeper Ian Healy replied ' That would be anywhere in a three mile radius!'
Nasser burst out laughing...................and was out three balls later!

Until tomorrow!





No comments :